Session Guitarist Strummed Acoustic Crack 2 KONTAKT Library
Session Guitarist Strummed Acoustic 2 Kontakt Library captures the sound of dreadnought acoustics played by a seasoned studio professional. Moreover, Easily search for an encyclopedia of authentic hole punch patterns and download them as fast as your inspiration allows. Above all, STRUMMED ACOUSTIC combines years of practice in an interface designed for simplicity. In addition, A convenient keyboard layout lets you control rhythms and endings. Similarly, with your left hand while playing chords with your right hand. Modulation and pitch wheels adjust playing position and stress strength, all in real-time.
Session Guitarist Strummed Acoustic 2 KONTAKT Library Features:
- Look for rhythms that will help the accents fall on time. The Template Browser shows you all of the templates that match this accent structure.
- STRUMMED ACOUSTIC masters the most esoteric jazz chords with ease. And each performance delivers the smoothest chord transitions, true string sound, and impressive musicality for world-class playing every time.
- The sound control panel allows you to insert a duplicate guitar part directly into the user interface for additional dimensions and width.
- Optimize the character of acoustics with ready-to-use compression presets. Place your guitar perfectly into the mix with EQ settings designed by a professional engineer. And add extra space and depth with Convolution Reverb – directly through the STRUMMED ACOUSTIC user interface.
- The second edition of the SESSION GUITARIST series, STRUMMED ACOUSTIC 2, expands your sonic palette with two carefully selected vintage acoustic guitars, an expansive library of patterns and chords, and real-time power control.
- SESSION GUITARIST – STRUMMED ACOUSTIC 2 contains two renowned instruments that are played by experienced session professionals.
- Choose a coveted 1934 Vintage Martin 0-17 – 6-string mahogany with a small body and a warm, mellow tone.
- choose the full, yet articulate sound of the Guild F-412 12-string – a jumbo model that was first manufactured in the late 1960s and is now a benchmark for the 12-string.
Session Guitarist Strummed Acoustic 2 Crack:
- With a set of real-time performance controls, the musicality of seasoned session musicians is always at your fingertips.
- Play chords from your keyboard or choose the automatic tuning function. Use the keyboard switches, modulation wheel, and pitch wheel to quickly change rhythms, blend chord parts, and add accents as you create your arrangement. Season the mixture with built-in effects.
- So, Take advantage of a plethora of dynamic punch patterns with accent variations perfect for rock, folk, country, bluegrass, Latin, pop, and more.
- After that, Each pattern can be played intuitively with an almost infinite number of chords in multiple positions along the neck.
- Similarly, Choose from a wide variety of song presets, customize collections of patterns, and seamlessly switch between these patterns as you play.
- In addition, Play custom basslines or add extra notes to chords with the new separate bass patterns, and spice up your playing for the country, bluegrass, folk, and more.
- Above all, Quickly find the rhythm pattern you want by pressing your keyboard or playing a rhythm. Filter the search results by music attributes such as open or mute patterns.
- However, Quickly customize your sound with versatile sound control functions. Easily adjust the balance between the high and low chord parts.
- Moreover, Add a double guitar part for more width and incorporate fret noises to enhance realism. Shape the sound and adjust the placement of each guitar in the mix with ready-to-go compression and EQ presets. Create space and depth with Convolution Reverb.
- Moreover, Patterns are selected in the Pattern Browser. Also, filters for playing / sound properties (open, mute, mix, hard and soft) and rhythmic base (3/4, 4/4, triplets)
- As well a Similar pattern and rhythm search contains to put certain pattern styles at the top of the list.
- Strum Acoustic divides the keyboard into pattern button switches, fins, pickups, and a three-octave note and chord playing area.
- Almost any chord you can throw at it is recognized, and there’s an easy-to-use auto-tuning mode for playing with just one finger.
- The transitions between chords and patterns are always perfectly synchronized with the playing position, while the endings and pickups offer various one-shot strums and palm strokes to play at the ends of the patterns or in the transition between them.
- There are also swing and humanization controls for dialing in the feel, pitch wheel control with accent level, and volume control for fret noises.
- What’s impressive is that high and low vocals were recorded for each pattern, using the modulation wheel to adjust the mix between them.
- In addition to the normal stereo mode, each voice also includes a dubbing option for a great two-track sound. Basic sound shaping is also available in the form of EQ, compression, and reverb.
How To install it?
Session Guitarist Strummed Acoustic Crack 2 KONTAKT Library Link is given below!